SLIDER

Congratulations to me!

September 12, 2013

Today was like any average day.  I got home from work, checked my mail and guess what? I received some great news! Especially for a personal finance blogger!

The letter opened with this line:

Congratulations! Your student loan is now fully paid!

Heck YES I did a little happy dance in the elevator to my apartment!  Anyone that has had to pay for school with a student loan can understand the feeling of that substantial debt being lifted off your shoulders. Of course, in that moment my mind then starts running with new figures and how my monthly budget is going to change.  That much more that I can add to my savings!

happy dance animated gif photo: NPH and Elmo dance happy GIF_003.gif

Adult life win! That's all I have to say!

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations. I got bad advice on my student loans so it'll be about 10 more years before that letter comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Wonderful news, Keenyn! Celebrating with you. One more left hook to that nasty enemy: debt! :-)

    ReplyDelete