SLIDER

My favourite photo

November 9, 2013

I'll be the first to say I'm not a professional photographer by any means.  As much as I love trying to capture the perfect moment, my skill and creative instint just isn't there.  But, I figured I'd show you my favourite photo to date.



I love this image for its angle, its intensity and its dominance. To me, it projects exactly what New York is and all that it involves. 

This photo was taken by me, sitting on a double decker tour bus with a good friend of mine. We took a short trip to New York and were determined to see all the typical tourist sites.  New York is one of those places that can't be described in words. It has to be seen and felt.  The amount of excitement, emotion and history in that city is something that must be experienced by all.  It's an incredible place, and I'd love to go back one day.  Here's hoping it's soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment