SLIDER

Best social media ever

November 18, 2013

So, Contigo coffee mugs are awesome. Want to know why I think that?

Well, it all started one day when I was sad that my Starbucks to-go mug wasn't doing its job. I start work at 8:30am at by 9:15am my coffee cold…


So, with me being such a big Twitter lover, I decided to ask my lovely followers what they thought would be the best to-go mug. Guess what? Contigo was the overall winner.  So, I knew that a Costco trip would be in my future as that's the only place you can get it I've seen it. With that, I thought it would be funny to tweet @GoContigo and say that they should send me one since everyone recommended it.  Now, I never expect companies to pay attention when I jokingly tweet that they should send me free stuff. Yet, last week Contigo tweeted me back asking for my address wanting to send me one of their travel mugs! I am truly impressed with their social media. I'm just an average girl from Canada suggesting they should send me a to-go mug and they did!

So, 4 days later, they sent me a green one.  How did they know that was one of my favourite colours?

Anyway, props to Contigo for having awesome social media people and policies. Because they went out of their way to send me a mug via twitter, I will forever be a supporter. So, thank you for being awesome, Contigo. 

PS. Used the to-go mug for the first time yesterday, was still sipping my coffee at 11:30am and it was still warm. YES!

3 comments :

  1. Hi Keenyn ! I just find out about your Blog and it's really nice !!! I love that mug and I do have the same prob with my Starbucks one . You think they would send me one to Greece ??? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried this mug the other day (borrowed my friends) and I love it! Putting it on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Contigo are awesome mugs. I used to make my coffe at 7:30, work in the lab until 11:30, and come back to a cozy temperature coffee (rather than scalding). Even better that they are a generous company.

    ReplyDelete