SLIDER

Happy Saturday!

May 31, 2014

Why hello there!
Happy Saturday!

I am currently sitting on my balcony and sipping on a wonderful bullet-proof coffee. I still can't get over how great I feel when I drink one compared to regular coffee. Healthy fats for the win! My brain is lovin' it! 

I also went for a fantastic bike ride through the river valley last night. Now, whoever lives in Edmonton must know how amazing our trails are by the river, I can't get enough. Check out this picture I took on one of my many stops. I'm definitely not as fit as I thought I was (sorry muscles). Haha


I'm biased, but Edmonton has to be one of the prettiest cities in Canada!

So, I think everyone should get outside and enjoy this nice weather!

Kick butt and stay awesome! Happy Saturday! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment